Thursday, September 11, 2008

Decision

This is was not an easy decision, but with friends that actually do give meteorological and loving advice....I took this under serious advisement since the atmosphere of chasing a hurricane was not natural to me...There will be a time to chase a hurricane for sure in the future, but this particular one with nothing under my belt....it was not worth it....Thanx friends....My prayers go out to the safety of those in the path of this hurricane and to the emergency management teams for quick and safe efforts to get the people to safety....Till than keep watching the skies....
Skinner

2 comments:

Dann Cianca said...

He's lookin' ugly on some of the latest passes anyway. You might not be missin' out on much.

Dann.

Dann Cianca said...

I retract previous statement.

Dann.