Saturday, April 18, 2009

April 24th.....it is time! Review of 2008


Freedom awaits me....let me see the denver cyclone low develop and make me happy for severe weather chances once again on this date....last year April 24th, Shep & I chased a discrete supercell through Hill City, KS .....

& I think we can do it again this year! looking at the GFS models show this opportunity....I'm so excited that I reviewed last year's April 24th chase that I got even more excited

discrete is good.....supercell is good....now the question will be a tornado in the daytime hours and not hiding in the dark.....

only visible to flashes of lightning.....if you would like to review footage I believe either Shep or I have it in our 2008 blogs....& go to April 24th......

Till than....will keep posted on the model runs.....I hope and pray every RC plane, train, crane, helicopter, TIV, DOW, RADARS, SCADIZZLES TO SCADAZZLES ARE OUT THERE for the discrete supercell moments....let's understand this tornado.....I want GFSX2010 whatcha ma call models to kick ass so we can improve to pinpoint these suckers a week out....now that's a scary thought....too much mountain dew tonight!

No comments: