Friday, December 28, 2012

Canon T3 and Collage 2013

Learning how to take photographs with my new Canon T3 has been my project for the last couple months as 2012 winds down. Most of the photos are either sunrises or sunsets, but some have their own story in the photos of randomness. I look forward using this camera for this spring in Colorado severe weather activity. It's been a blessing to shoot what I have been able to capture cause most of the time I'm either sick or tired. Cystic Fibrosis has been challenging somewhat this last year. I will keep on trekking and keep the camera on the skies.

Here are some photos over the last few months that have really stood out.







Next I will be working on the new Collage of 2013, so give me a week or 2 to get that up. Till than stay tuned and keep chasing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice sky pics Jonathon.

Hope your doing well.

John Kreski