Friday, June 26, 2009

June 26th Meso Outflow






This was tornado warned in result of again the mountains...Once off the mountains intense shear along with a dominating outflow choked any chance of a structuring mesocyclone, however looking on radar it had the nice green/red reflectivity circle but this was delayed in terms of the tornado sirens going off....later it converged just east of DIA, which once again structured given there was more inflow which evidently resulted as a tornado producer...I could only see dust getting kicked up looking east at the supercell...Outflow is all I can label since the storm was out of my view as far as specifics

1 comment:

Dann Cianca said...

"It's okay (lady), I'm a storm chaser". lol

You had a better view than me ... I was stuck in traffic on 225. By the time I got on 70 it was a dust bomb and I couldn't see crap!