Monday, May 3, 2010

Confirmed Synoptic Scale Bump now CLOSED


The GFS models closing in more detailed and with confidence as the shortwave trough sitting in the Pacific waiting to make its entrance along with a stream of major troughs. This bump riding along with the Tropical Jet gives me so much excitement and tends for me to be my main target and focus this coming weekend.

Expect me to be everywhere this next coming week as I venture out to the plains!

Here in CO I will be putting my attention on a front bringing some upslope action for the front range! Lots going on....very excited!

Today, a beautiful representation of a Lee Wave was seen over Denver extending all the way south. Satellite shows this very clearly. Enjoy tomorrow cause that will all change very soon.....spring/winter talk all over again....

No comments: