Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fog After Midnight in Aurora, Colorado


A late one only to look out my window and see FOG. I was researching on fog forecasting, and had a long discussion with Dann Cianca about this. Ironic because neither of us, I'm sure said hey there's gonna be fog tonight. Only an hour after Dann left around midnight, fog busted out! With low winds calm, moisture leftover after a small frontal passage earlier the day before, and temperatures reaching the 20's created the opportunity for a cloud to be created at the surface. I went outside to play in the cloud, and it was cold. This is excellent for waking up.
Here is the timelapse video clip: (P.S. I now realize I named it Fog "at" Midnight when it was just a little after Midnight)

my friend Rob enjoying the fresh cloud air

1 comment:

Dann Cianca said...

Ahahahaha, love the music in the video!